Top 5 Gifts For Make Up Junkies
I spend more time at the make-up counter than I should. But you can reap the benefits of my extensive research. In addition to the specific products I'll list here, you really can't go wrong with gift cards to the two big beauty stores in town, Sephora and Ulta!
Top 5 Gifts for the Make-Up Junkie in your life:
1. Stilla Stay All Day Foundation: I can't live without this particular product. It covers beautifully without feeling heavy, or caking after a full day of wear.
2. Smashbox Step By Step Color Contour Kit: If you're sorta terrible at contouring and still like the effects, this kit from Smashbox makes the technique pretty fool-proof. Let those cheekbones shine.
3. Make Up Forever HD powder: World's most perfect setting powder! This gives an especially great finish for you if you're being filmed or photographed.
4. Anastasia DIPBROW Pomade: Easy to use, this will give you that "oh, what did you just say?" definition to your eyebrows. Splurge for a good brush to apply this stuff.
5. NARS Lip Crayon in Cruella: A classic cult-favorite of make-up junkies everywhere, the NARS crayon is famously easy to apply, and the shade of red that is Cruella, is spot-on perfection.