Melody Did A Diet Thing
O.k. they say don't diet but do the lifestyle change thing. If I am restricting the amount of pizza and sweets consumed, regardless, it's a diet. Here are my tips to lose some weight.
These tips are no brainers, but this is what I've been doing for the past week and the scale has moved significantly lower.
1. Add leafy greens. I try to make sure I eat a salad with everything. It helps me feel fuller quicker. This way, I don't overeat the carb stuff.
2. Stay hydrated. Drink tons of water! You are supposed to drink half of your body weight in ounces. ex: You weigh 200lbs? You need to consume at least 100 ounces of water.
3. Use smaller plates and utensils. By having a smaller plate you can't over pack it
4. Don't eat after 6:00 p.m. This is what I do because I go to bed super early to be awake super early for work.
5. Drink tons of green tea. I don't know what it is about green tea but it is sort of an appetite suppressant.
6. Take the dogs for a walk and or chase your kiddo(s) in the playground
What do you do to help you lose weight?