What Are Life’s Most Stressful Moments?
When you think about life's most stressful moments you might think that the death of a loved one and maybe divorce would make the list...NOPE. But a dead PHONE BATTERY did.
And WHAT you might ask were some of the others? Well, since you asked...
1. Losing your job or starting a new job.
2. Moving to a new home.
3. Planning a wedding/getting married
6. Having your phone die when you're lost.
7. Having a child. LESS stressful than not having a phone. (somehow I think NOT)
9. Meeting your significant other's parents for the first time.
Wait what about proposing, or having no power for 10 days in the winter, or waiting in a back-up because the Skyway is closed...or...or...being caller 10 or 12 when the Breeze radio guy asks for caller 11?
For a more complete list check out the survey here.