Tony P’s Top 5 Easter Candy
RetailMeNot released their Top 5 Easter Candy list based on a survey. If you didn't hear us talk about it today, here it is along with the percentage of votes:
Top 5 Easter Treats of 2017, According to RetailMeNot
- Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs (53%)
- Chocolate bunnies (48%)
- Jelly beans (48%)
- Hershey's Eggs (45%)
- Peeps (34%)
This list is fine and I even agree with some of it, but no self respecting person who makes a Top 5 Easter candy list would have PEEPS on it!! What are we doing people?? Have the terrorists won? What's next, are the Dolphins going to be rated a Top 5 NFL team??
I don't want to live in a world where Peeps makes the list, so I have devised my own list. Is it perfect? Yes, but that's not why it is so awesome. This list has been battle tested with 40 Easters and only the best of the best candy made it on. Enjoy the list and share it with your friends. If they like Peeps and are angry about the list, stop being friends with them. It's that easy.
Tony P's Top 5 Easter Candy (Making Baskets Great Again)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs - These are perfection and will guarantee a sugar coma by Easter Brunch! Forget the Mini's, go for the Big Guns!!
- Chocolate Bunny (or any kind of hollow chocolate figure) - These are an Easter classic and are fun to eat. Snap off a piece and start eating, before you know it you have devoured 3,000 calories before breakfast!
- Snickers Eggs - You want to feel satisfied on Easter, these will do the trick. It's amazing how many more you can eat when they are in Egg form.
- Jelly Beans - Don't be cheap, spring for the flavored kind. Starburst jelly beans will make it the best Easter ever. Save some money and get the generic kind you say? And you wonder why you're single.
- Easter M&M's - Same great taste in a pastel colored shell. Don't overthink it!
So there it is, my Top 5 Easter Candy list. For some of you this is obvious and for some it is an eye opening life changer. Either way, don't cheap out on the candy and have a happy Easter!