Bills Win Again…Tony P Looks Foolish [UPDATE]
The Bills have officially arrived. Another huge AFC win happened in Orchard Park Sunday and proved that the Bills are for real in 2017. Like many others, I did not predict this.
I made my predictions in the preseason and they were not good for the Bills. In case you forgot what I said, it is below. I have now updated them with what has actually happened. I was wrong, but there is still plenty of season left. GO BILLS!!
- Week 1: Home against the JETS – This should be the most winnable game on the schedule. Good news, if we win we are in first! Bad news, if we lose we might go 0-16. BILLS WIN 1-0: This happened as expected!
- Week 2: Road against Carolina – This is a tricky game because we won’t know what the Bills look like until week 1. With that said, I don’t think it ends well for us. BILLS LOSE 1-1: I did see this coming.
- Week 3: Home against Denver – I really want to win this one because I have Bronco friends coming to the game. With that said, wishing for the Bills to win has never worked. BILLS LOSE 1-2: First shocker of the season and a nice surprise win. 2-1
- Week 4: Road against Atlanta – Atlanta is probably the only other team that hates the Patriots as much as we do. They are on a revenge mission this season and will take out their Superbowl loss against us. BILLS LOSE 1-3: There's no way the Bills go to Atlanta and...OMG they WON!! 3-1
- Week 5: Road against Cincinnati – After dropping 3 in a row, we do what the Bills do best…win when no one expects it! BILLS WIN 2-3: We blew this one but it was a good game. 3-2
- Week 6: BYE – Hey, at least we can’t lose!
- Week 7: Home against Tampa – This is going to be a tough game that doesn’t end well for our Bills…also known as Sundays during Fall. BILLS LOSE 2-4: Bills have another huge team win in this one with a great comeback win! 4-2
- Week 8: Home against Raiders – See week 7 and multiply it by 10. BILLS LOSE 2-5: Bills go from pretender to contender while stomping on a talented AFC team. 5-2
- Week 9: Road against JETS – Finally a break in the schedule right?!? Wrong. Unfortunately our team is broke at this point and too many key players are out. JETS nip us with a late Field Goal. BILLS LOSE 2-6
- Week 10: Home against New Orleans – Bring on the Bills magic! We win this one and can’t figure out how. That’s how we do! BILLS WIN 3-6
- Week 11: Road against Chargers – Does the magic carry over to a second game?? I think it does. Mostly because the Chargers get injured more than we do! BILLS WIN 4-6
- Week 12: Road against Kansas City – Can we make it 3 in a row and be in the hunt?? Nope. BILLS LOSE 4-7
- Week 13: Home against New England – We’ve seen how this plays out. BILLS LOSE 4-8
- Week 14: Home against Indianapolis – The hope Bills show up once again so that we can be a part of the playoff picture. BILLS WIN 5-8
- Week 15: Home against Miami – I love squishing the fish, and on this day we do! 2 in a row baby!! BILLS WIN 6-8
- Week 16: Road against New England – Our miracle playoff run ends here with a Christmas Eve massacre. I hate Tom Brady and his stupid chin. BILLS LOSE 6-9
- Week 17: Road against Miami – We wrap up the season with a New Year’s Eve loss to the Phins. We drink the night away to forget the season and the next day starts anew! BILLS LOSE 6-10
We have started hot before so we can't get ahead of ourselves, but this team does seem different. We are winning big games that we haven't won in the past, and our defense looks great. Let's keep it going and break that 17 year curse!!