Facebook Rules For Grandparents
Are you a grandparent that spends time on Facebook...or maybe your parents are frequent FB visitors. 9 out of 10 of grandkids said they LIKE having their grandparents connect with them on Facebook.
There are some rules for grandparents on Facebook...
1. Don't post personal stuff about family feuds or money. A third of millennials in the survey said their grandparents sometimes post stuff that's too personal.
2. Don't use too many emojis. 1 in 5 said their grandparents overuse them.
3. Don't try so hard to be friends with their friends. 25% don't like it when older relatives send friend requests to THEIR friends.
4. Don't post about anything too sad, like being sick or lonely. 1 in 4 grandkids hate it.
5. Don't try to act too cool. 22% of millennials find it embarrassing. So it's okay to act your age on social media.