Weekend Activities In Western New York
It doesn't look like a great weekend for outdoor activities in Western New York, but that doesn't mean all is lost. Here are some things to explore around the area this weekend:
- Aliens of the Sea at the Aquarium of Niagara, check out giant jellyfish.
- Springtime In The Country at the Erie County Fairgrounds. An annual rite of Spring with over 200 exhibitors.
- Botanical Gardens with over 22,000 bulbs on display, the Gardens will be filled with all your favorite spring plants.
- Buffalo Sweet Tooth Festival at the Hotel Lafayette on Sunday from Noon-5pm featuring every sweet treat you can imagine.
- Rent at Shea's Performing Arts Center
- Silent Skate 716 at the Rainbow Roller Rink in North Tonawanda. Sit, Dance or Skate with your Headphones.