Val & Tony’s Favorite Big Game Party Snacks #4 – Pinwheels
Full Disclosure (again): As with the Chicken Wing Dip, I have never actually made the pinwheels, but I have eaten quite a few and they are delicious. The good news is that they are very easy to make!
Ingredients: Large tortilla shell, cream cheese, salsa, sliced black olives, scallions, shredded cheese. (This is how you make this particular one, but other ingredients work depending on what tastes you would like.)
How it's made:
- Lay down a piece of plastic wrap and place large tortilla on top. MAKE SURE THE TORTILLA IS FACE UP!
- That last part was obviously a joke...or was it??
- Spread cream cheese over the tortilla, and then spread salsa, and add scallions, olives, and cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla and wrap it with the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the wrap for at least an hour. This will tighten up and chill all of the ingredients.
- Unwrap and slice into pieces (thickness as preferred).
- Display on a plate and watch them disappear quickly.