Things To Look Forward To In September
We're now officially into September, so here are some things to look forward to this month
1. The first day of fall is September 23rd, and shortly thereafter the leaves will begin to change.
2. A TON of TV shows are returning, including "Dancing With the Stars" on the 16th . ... NBC's "The Voice" on the 23rd . . . Season 17 of "NCIS" and Season 4 of "This Is Us" on the 24th .
3. Some movies hitting theaters include "IT Chapter Two" on September 5th . . . "Rambo: Last Blood" and the "Downton Abbey" movie on September 20th . . . and the kids film "Abominable" on September 27th.
4. In sports, the NFL season gets under way next Thursday, September 5th.
5. And the holidays: The big one is (today) Labor Day . . . hopefully you have a three-day weekend.
Some other days you might feel like celebrating this month are:
. . . National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5th
. . . Video Games Day on September 12th
. . . Guacamole Day on the 16th
. . . Cheeseburger Day on the 18th
. . . Talk Like a Pirate Day on the 19th
. . . and National Drink Beer Day on September 28th.