The Top 10 Things To Do In WNY This Weekend – May 24-27
It's a Memorial Day Weekend so we have an extra day to pack in some fun this weekend. If somehow you're looking for something...here's a list of 10 things to do...
Top 10 Things To Do In Western New York This weekend
- Totally Buffalo Festival – Saturday May 25th & Sunday May 26th at Buffalo Riverworks. According to StepOut Buffalo, "The Totally Buffalo Festival is once again all about Buffalo and everything that makes us love it – the food, the drinks, the music, the sports, the historical events, the art, the architecture and most importantly – the people. All of the food offered will be creations that originated in Buffalo. The beer, wine, soft drinks: all Buffalo brands. The live music will feature 9 WNY-based acts playing genres with a rich history in Buffalo – rock, pop, r & b, Latin, country, folk, jazz and blues"
- Clarence Bark In The Park – Saturday May 25th, Considered WNYs Premier Pet Event. Bring your licensed well-behaved pet to play and compete in some fun events.
- The Buffalo Classic International Jiu Jitsu Tournament - Saturday May 25th, The World's Largest Outdoor BJJ Tournament.
- Cruise for a Cause on the Buffalo Grand Lady - series kicks off on Saturday May 25th with a 7:30pm cruise to support Buffalo Niagara Waterkeepers. Each Casual Cruise for a Cause is $29.50 pp with $8 donated directly to the featured charity.
- Wahi With Jess Zoo Class - This art class is wild! The subjects are live animals! All art materials are provided! This class teaches the basics of sketching with gesture drawing, shading tecniques, and introduces what may be new mediums to the student.
- Rock Autism Battle of the Bands at Buffalo Iron Works - Saturday, May 25, 2019 8:00 PM Proceeds benefit music workshops for youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Buffalo Marathon – Sunday May 26th, Unfortunately registration has closed for this one but hey…even if you aren’t going to run it, you can always go down and watch others suffer.
- New York Beer Project Firepit Festival - Sunday May 26th, The Official Summer Kickoff party at NYBP is back! Join us on May 26 at the #NYBPFirepitFestival, featuring live music all day and the Grand Opening of The Beer Project Party Patio
- Fitness At Canalside: Sowfit Pound Fitness – AFREE , heart pumping cardio SowFit Pound fitness class!
- An All American Salute – Saturday May 25th, Join JMR, the Buffalo Philharmonic chorus, along with Nashville Star and “X Factor” finalist Rachel Potter, for this red, white and blue celebration.