One thing you can count on when April 1st rolls around is someone doing an April Fools Prank or Joke.
Sometimes those jokes are really clever like when Visit Buffalo Niagara said that Buffalo loves Ranch or when Pesci's Pizza & Wings announced they were releasing a Pepperoni & Jelly Pizza Donuts.
Other times it's the same old joke about someone announcing they're pregnant or something else that isn't very tasteful.
However this year, I have heard a bunch of pretty funny April Fools Day Jokes today and I thought you'd like to check them out as well.
- The Transit Drive-In has decided to build a partial dome over the outdoor movie theatre.
- The Buffalo Sabres have re-signed Evander Kane to a lucrative deal for 2022-23.
- Dominik Hasek has announced that he is coming out of retirement to play for the Buffalo Sabres.
- Mayor Brown has named Ranch Dressing the official sauce of Buffalo, NY.
- Jon Bon Jovi has announced that he is joining the Board of Directors of Buffalo Place and One Buffalo.
- Duff's has decided to go all vegan.
- Bass Pro is finally opening its store at Canalside.
- LaBatt Blue is changing its name to Buffalo Blue and it will be made on the site of the old Highmark Stadium.
- The New York State Dept of Transportation has completed all roadwork on the 33 and the 198 and no construction trucks are expected this summer.
- The NFL now requires all teams to have gender-neutral names and angers Cowboys fans everywhere.
- The long-term effects of a worldwide Pussywillow shortage puts the Dyngus Day celebration in jeopardy.
- Canada agrees to give Niagara Falls to New York
What April Fools Jokes have you heard this year that was pretty funny?