New York’s 10 Most Wanted For October
Every month, the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision releases a list of the most wanted criminals across the state.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
Officials also warn that if you see any of these criminals you should contact 911 immediately and never try to stop them yourself.
Here are the Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals in New York State for October.
1. DAQUAN FLETCHER - The subject is a documented gang member with a history of violence and weapons possession. He is also wanted by the Town of Poughkeepsie for an additional Grand Larceny.
2. KYLE RIVERA - The subject is a violent felony offender who is currently wanted for questioning relative to a New York City non-fatal shooting.
3. CHRISTOPHER CHINLOY - The subject is a violent Felony Offender with a history of weapons possession and use. History of gang affiliation. The subject has multiple tattoos on both arms.
4. FRANK OPONGWIREDU - The Subject is a Violent Felony Offender with a history of Robbery and Manslaughter. The subject is also wanted by the Dekalb County Sheriff's Department in the State of Georgia for charges of Aggravated Assault with a Weapon.
5. CHRISTOPHER RIDLEY - The subject is a registered Sex Offender.
6. SHON BRADLEY - The subject is a violent felony offender. He has a history of Domestic Violence. He is also the main suspect in a new violent crime in Monroe County.
7. ROBERT GLANOWSKI - The subject is a registered Sex Offender who raped a 10-year-old victim. The subject identifies as a female.
8. EDMUND BROWNING - The subject is a Level 2 Sex Offender.
9. ARMENDO MORENO - The subject is wanted for Attempted Murder 2nd, Sodomy 1st, Aggravated Sexual Abuse 1st, Assault 1st, Criminal Possession Weapon 2nd.
10. DOMINIC KING - The subject is wanted for Criminal Sale Controlled Substance 3rd