Loyal Listener Sandie’s Lemonade Pie!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...pie!
This easy-to-make pie will be sure to excite your taste buds.
- 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz. frozen lemonade
- 1 container of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust
Put first 3 ingredients into a large bowl.
Beat with hand mixer until well blended.
Pour into crust.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Use Reddi Whip to decorate the edges a little and put a blob in the center after it is frozen.
And try this recipe out for Lemonade Day in Western New York where kids all around will hold their very own lemonade stand, make money, learn some business skills and HAVE FUN!
Be an Entrepreneur for the day, run your own lemonade stand and keep all the money you make. Spend it, Save it, Donate it to a charity… your choice!
We can place you in front of Businesses in Amherst and Williamsville, or you can be in front of your own house.
Want to learn how to build a lemonade stand? Stop into any Valu Home Center location for your materials, guidance and mention Lemonade Day!
Valu Home Centers Locations:
· 5433 Transit Rd Williamsville NY 14221
· 4875 Transit Rd Lancaster NY 14043
· 5900 South Transit Rd Lockport NY 14094
· 620 Dick Rd Depew NY 14043
· 3275 Sheridan Dr Amherst NY 14228!
Any questions, please contact Samantha.Grady@townsquaremedia.com
Rachel Specht contributed to this post