How WNY’ers Want Our Workplace To Change When We Return
The coronavirus pandemic has led to changes in where we work, how we work and even when we work . . . but will any of the changes stick once we go back to the office?
Workers were asked what they'd like to see change once they return to the office.
1. More frequent opportunities to work from home.
2. Better office cleaning.
3. Fewer in-person meetings...more use of Zoom or Teams for meetings.
4. Staggered work schedules.
5. Requiring employees to wear masks.
6. Social distancing in the office.
The survey also found that almost three-quarters of people are going to stop shaking hands.