Fisher Price Wants Your Baby To Be A Model
If you have a child 5 or younger, Fisher Price has a job for them!
Have you ever thought your baby was so cute he or she should be a baby model? Fisher Price has your chance to make that dream come true -- and they've made extra safety precautions due to coronavirus as well.
Fisher Price is headquartered right here in Western New York, with its offices located in East Aurora. They've featured local children on their packaging for generations, and are currently looking for kids ages 5 and under who are located in Western New York.
They are looking for children to be a part of their Play Lab.
"During these sessions, we love taking video, pics and recordings to capture the action, and to possibly use for things like ads, product development, Facebook and Instagram posts, but only with your approval, of course!"
Parents get an Amazon or Target gift card for participating.
And their famous Photo Studio is also casting little ones now too, and modeling will help pad their college savings -- according to Fisher Price, "child models receive compensation deposited directly into their bank account."
And if you've just had a baby, you probably have a great chance at getting them hired -- but you'll need the proper paperwork. Fisher Price says there's a high demand for models from birth to 6 months, and New York State requires them to have a NYS Child Performer Permit, which can take time to process.
As for covid safety precautions?
According to the Fisher Price website:
"We are also requiring all campus visitors to take part in a COVID-19 pre-screen assessment 24 hours before their campus visit and to adhere to the new FP Studio & Play Lab protocols below.
• Limited guests/talent, crew, and FP personnel will be allowed in the studios & labs for all FP shoots and Play Lab sessions.
• One parent per/child allowed in the studios & labs for all FP shoots and Play Lab sessions.
• Studio and Play Lab waiting rooms will be closed and families are asked to wait in their cars until needed for their session.
• All products on set and in Play Lab tests will be sanitized and swapped out between each session.
• All visitors over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask at all times when in the studio and in Play Lab sessions. The only exception will be when on set in front of the camera.
• Photographers/Videographers will utilize long range lenses when feasible.
• Researchers will utilize parent assistance when moving a model, testing buttons or encouraging specific play patterns. Our Play Lab team will keep their distance as much as possible."