Everything You Need To Know About Ellicottville’s Fall Festival
It's this weekend, Ellicottville's Fall Festival.
Channel 2 has key information,
Dates and Times:
Friday, October 11th: beginning at 7pm
Saturday, October 12th: beginning at 10am
Sunday, October 13th: beginning at 10am
- Downtown Ellicottville, NY: vendor market, carnival rides, live music, and local establishments
- Holiday Valley Ski Resort: chairlift rides, Mountain Coaster, Sky High Aerial Park, and more.
- Other local attractions include HOliMont and Pumpkinville
- From 10am - 7pm, buses will run from St. Mary's Church at Jefferson & Martha Streets to the Holiday Valley Main Lodge.
- From 7pm - 3am, buses will run from the corners of Washington and Mill Streets to Holiday Valley Main Lodge
- All shuttle rides cost $3 reach
Security Information: see below from the Ellicottville Chamber of Commerce:
"With the changing times, security within the Village and Town has been of the utmost importance. Working with all levels of law enforcement, Homeland Security, County and Town EMS as well as state and local DOT we believe a thorough plan has been put in place.
This event is one of the villages oldest and largest generating more than $10 million dollars in revenue.