Drinking on the Fourth of July Along With Launching a Firework From Head Leads to Fatal Injury [VIDEO]
Devon Staples of Calis, Maine, along with his friends had been partying like crazy when Devon decided to set off a mortar tube off his head! This was a fatal mistake. He died this weekend at the young age of 22.
This is the first death due to a fireworks mishap in Maine since the state legalized fireworks on Jan. 1, 2012.
Let this be a lesson -- alcohol plus fireworks and stupidity equals severe injury or death.