Dan’s Top 7 Running Jams
Sunny and temperatures in the 70s this week! Oh yeah, let running season begin! No matter how much time you spent on the treadmill at the club or at home you know NOTHING beats a run outside!
..and if you're like me you need your running setlist to motivate! Here are my top 7 jams to run to, hope it helps...see you on the pavement!
1. Survivor - "Eye Of The Tiger" - I start and end my running with classics. This one is an easy choice as it gets the juices flowing and kicks off the workout. Video below:
2. Zedd ft Foxes - "Clarity" - I'm a huge Zedd fan, and this song has the beats to inspire.
3. Fall Out Boy - "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)" - Fun to rock out to this one as the almost half-way point of the run kicks in.
4. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - "Can't Hold Us" - I thrive on high-energy beats when I run, this does he trick.
5. Mötley Crüe - "Kickstart My Heart" - Rocks. Period. Plus I ran to this on my high school track team.
6. Lady Gaga - "Applause" - This one especially works if you're in an official race and there are people cheering near the finish. Again, high energy.
7. Europe - "The Final Countdown" - Like I said, I like to start and finish with a classic. Can't think of a more "final" song to my run or race.