Buffalo and America Taking Active Steps To Avoid Getting Sick
Most of us are now doing things to stop the virus from spreading. 8 out of 10 of us say we've changed our behavior in some way to avoid getting sick. Here are a few changes we've made in the past month . . .
It should be noted a number of these things are the result of an Executive Order from the Governor or County and local officials.
1. Avoiding crowded places.
2. Not indiscriminately touching things when you go out.
3. Better personal hygiene, like washing your hands more.
4. Skipping work, or working from home.
5. Avoiding tourists. It's doubled in the last month
6. Wearing a face mask in public.