America’s Top 10 Guilty Pleasures! What’s Yours?
Here are America's Top 10 Guilty Pleasures
Seeing that the Fourth of July is upon us, we celebrate our countries independence. As people we do like to indulge in pleasures. Some of us do have guilty pleasures though and that is ok. I am certainly guilty of some of these. Below is the top 10 list of America's guilty pleasures:
1. Ordering take-out or delivery.
2. Falling asleep with the TV on.
3. Having too much ice cream.
5. Buying yourself a treat, like a candy bar.
6. Singing in the car. It's the only one in the top ten that doesn't involve TV, food, or being lazy. (I guess it's a "guilty" pleasure if you know your voice stinks!) lol.
7. Staying in your pajamas all day.
8. Eating fast food.
9. Bing-watching an entire TV series in one sitting.
10. Watching TV all day.
So, what is your guilty pleasure? Will you be indulging in any of these activities on the fourth?