Tony P’s Student Loan Windfall
Today is a day that I have been waiting for, for a very long time. It is a day that I felt at times would never come. Alas, the day is finally here and it's time to celebrate! We did it Mom!!
I graduated from college in 1999 and today I have finally paid off my student loans. 17 years of payments have finally paid off! $200 a month for 17 years is like a never ending car payment. It's over now and I find myself with a $200 monthly windfall!
What can I do with all of this new found money? Here are a few ideas of how I can now spend it!
- Buy 200 items at the Dollar General
- Buy 1 thing at Pottery Barn
- Bet $50 a week on Bills games
- Buy a Nerf Gun Arsenal because I'm a big child
- Save the money (that's not gonna happen). More like Casino here I come!!
There really is no wrong answer. What do you think I should spend it on? Send me your suggestions before all of this money burns a hole in my pocket!