Worst TV and Film Dads Of All Time
Father's Day is this weekend, and while you're handing your dad that $25 gift card to Lowe's, you might just want to realize that your Dad may be the BEST.
Nothing beats the memories I have of my Dad. He lived to 92 years of age and has been gone almost two years. Spend time with your Dad this weekend, and cherish those memories always.
Then there are some Dad's that just don't seem to make the cut...like the ones on this list of the Worst Dads in Film and TV. Most WNY Dad's would have it "all over" these guys:
1. Homer Simpson...Duh
2. Daniel Plainview (Played by Daniel Day-Lewis) in "There Will Be Blood"
3. Al Bundy (Played by Ed O'Neill) on "Married with Children"
4. Danny DeVito Double-Dip: Frank Reynolds on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and Mr. Wormwood in "Matilda".
5. Jack Torrance (Played by Jack Nicholson) in "The Shining"
6. Tywin Lannister (Played by Charles Dance) on "Game of Thrones"
7. Michael Corleone (Played by Al Pacino) in "The Godfather"
and who can forget "Luke...I am your father..."
8. Darth Vader (Played by James Earl Jones / David Prowse) in "Star Wars"
The complete list along with some good Dad's can be found here.
ALSO SEE: 30 Most Decade-Defining Memes