2022’s Worst Suburbs In Western New York
As we get ready to wrap up 2022 ad head into 2023, here is a look back at the worst suburbs in Western New York.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
On top of the list are the suburbs that most people would think are the best. Amherst, Clarence, Williamsville but what about the other side of the list?
What suburbs were at the bottom of the list? First, some good news, no suburb of Buffalo got below a B- grade from Niche.com. That means most towns are better than average.
With that being said, here is the list of the bottom five suburbs of Buffalo, otherwise known as the worst suburbs in Western New York.
5. Cambria - Cambria got good marks for public schools and was a good place to raise families. The biggest thing that hurt their grade was a lack of nightlife and diversity. Cambria got a C+ grade in those categories. Overall Cambria got a B grade.
4. Sanborn - Overall Sanborn was given a B grade. Housing and nightlife were two categories that brought down its overall grade. Sanborn did get an A for public schools.
3. Brant - The lack of jobs and bad weather really brought down Brant's overall score. Overall Brant was named the 3rd worst Buffalo suburb with an overall grade of B-.
2. Evans - Weather played a big part in why Evans was named the 2nd worst suburb in Western New York. Evans got a D+ for weather and overall received a grade of B-.
The Worst Suburb in Western New York is:
1. North Collins - Low scores for Public Schools and weather dropped North Collings to the bottom of the list. Again, it is not bad since North Collin's overall grade was a B-.