Worst Celebrity On-Screen Kisses
Celebrities claim that filming romantic scenes in movies is not nearly so pleasant as it appears and that some onscreen kisses are PARTICULARLY bad.
Here are some of those stars commenting on their their worst onscreen kiss:
1. Miles Teller . . . on kissing Shailene Woodley in "The Spectacular Now".
He says, quote, "Before our first kissing scene, Shailene took these Chinese dirt supplements and shoved them in her mouth. It's like a dirt pouch, and it smells like crap."
2. Morena Baccarin . . . on kissing Ryan Reynolds in "Deadpool".
She says, "Kissing him in that mask is like kissing a giant latex condom. It basically just smells like rubber the entire time."
3. Reese Witherspoon . . . on kissing Robert Pattinson in "Water for Elephants".
Pattinson had a bad cold, and Reese says, quote, "It wasn't appealing. It wasn't pleasant." And Rob himself once admitted, quote, "My nose is running all over the place . . . I was wiping [it] on her wig."
4. Tobey Maguire . . . on his infamous upside-down kiss with Kirsten Dunst in "Spider-Man".
Tobey says, "I had rainwater running up my nose. Then, when Kirsten rolled back the wet mask, she cut off the air completely."
5. Liam Hemsworth . . . on kissing Jennifer Lawrence in "The Hunger Games".
He says, "If we had a kissing scene, she would make a point of eating garlic or tuna fish or something that was disgusting."
6. Kirsten Dunst . . . on kissing Brad Pitt in "Interview with the Vampire". Mainly because she was only 11.
She says, "Everyone at the time was like, 'You're so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt,' but I thought it was disgusting."
Wow...can you imagine how grueling it would be to kiss Charliez Theron, or
Check out the complete list here.
And just for good measure...a few more: