Ways That Sun Exposure Can Harm You
Summer officially starts today and a new poll looked at the dangers of too much sun.
Here are some things you might not know about UV damage from the sun . . .
1. You can still get burned on a cloudy day.
2. You're still exposed to UV rays in the shade.
3. People think they're fine as long as they don't get burnt. The truth is ANY amount of sun exposure is harmful to your skin. So even a nice tan could be bad for you.
4. You can still get sunburned through a window.
5. Too much sun is bad for your eyes. UV rays play a role in some cataract cases. Make sure you have a good pair of sunglasses that block UV rays.