Unique Ways To Commemorate 9/11 In New York
9/11 is reflected differently across the country, but it is an especially somber day in New York City as we commemorate the 18th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.
The official commemoration service will take place at 9/11 Memorial Plaza starting at 8:25am through 12:00pm. The ceremony will include a reading of the names of victims and moments of silence for when the planes hit and when each tower fell. It will be streamed live on all major news networks.
If you plan on visiting New York City in the near future here a some suggestions on unique ways to commemorate the event...
1. See a Model of the Twin Towers at the Skyscraper Museum
2. Find Remnants of the Original Twin Towers
3. Visit the Updated FDNY World Trade Center Memorial Wall
4. See the Tribute in Light
5. See a 9/11 PATH Train that Was Recovered from Ground Zero
6. Track Down the Many Memorials and Remnants of 9/11 Throughout NYC