Tony P’s ’30 Second Comedy Minute': Tony P
It's Funny Friday so it's time for my '30 Second Comedy Minute' where we only feature comedians from Western New York. I couldn't think of a better way to kick off June than by having one of my favorite local comedians on the show...ME!
That's right folks, one of the perks of having the job and the segment named after you is that you pretty much get to do what you want. Is this an abuse of power? Probably. Do I care? No. Isn't this country great! I do it for you. I just want your ears to be happy. You're welcome.
This is my second appearance on the comedy minute, and today's joke is about the life insurance my wife and I bought. If you missed it, here it is again in all of it's glory:
I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, share it with your friends! If you didn't, keep your mouth shut nobody wants to hear your opinion. Either way, follow the instructions and add me on twitter @comictonyp, and if you feel really adventurous, check out my website: TonyPcomedy.com.
FUNNY FAST FACTS
- Born and raised: Buffalo, NY/Hamburg, NY
- Age started doing comedy: 26
- First Place Performed: Boomer’s – Las Vegas, NV
- Favorite Comedian: Chris Rock
- What Else: I once performed for 4 people in Las Vegas and all 4 didn’t laugh. I have also performed for 400 with the same result. It seems like my sweet spot is 25 – 350, more or less than that is a crap shoot!