Tomorrow Is May First So How Can We Celebrate
Ah! The lovely month of May is upon us, tomorrow is May 1st!
So, what are some fun things we can do to celebrate the beginning of this lovely month? Step out buffalo has loads of ideas, that sound more fun than dancing around the maypole.
Here are a few.
1) Check out the ultimate LEGO ART for 30 hours straight, with "The Art of the Brick" presented by M&T Bank.
When: One last chance to see this cool exhibit. Starts this Saturday, May 4th and runs through sending on Sunday May 5th at 4:00 p.m. So, the Museum will be open for 30 straight hours!
Where: the Museum of Science.
How much: Adults: $18, Children: $15, Seniors, Students, and Military (with valid ID): $15, Members: $5
2) Yoga on Tap Only in Buffalo can you 'downward dog' and then come up for a sip of beer. Step out Buffalo had this info: $15 + Class + Pint of Beer Bring a Friend! $25 for class for two and two pints!
The Yoga class lasts for an hour with certified instructors, but all levels welcome. Balancing and sipping your favorite brew will be incorporated through poses.
3) 2019 Fantasy Island Season Pass Holders can attend any one (1) Bisons Home Game of their choice, today through May 5.
Simply Flash Your Season Pass Card or Print-at-Home voucher at the Bisons Box Office to redeem your free ticket!
- – Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – 6:05pm | vs Pawtucket
- – Thursday, May 2, 2019 – 1:05pm | vs Pawtucket
- – Friday, May 3, 2019 – 7:05pm | vs Lehigh Valley
- – Saturday, May 4, 2019 – 1:05pm | vs Lehigh Valley
- – Sunday, May 5, 2019 – 1:05pm | vs Lehigh Valley