Things To Check Out At The Broadway Market
There are all kinds of things to enjoy at the Broadway Market and this is the week to do it. Lot's of Western New Yorker's do a yearly pilgrimage to the Market at this time of the year.
So what should you make sure you check out while you're there?
- Butter Lambs - a staple on WNY Easter tables.
- Polish Desserts - Chrusciki Bakery has a little bit of everything sweet.
- Dyngus Day Specials - pick up your pussy willows for the day after Easter event.
- Pierogi - try the buffalo wing, and beef-on-weck pierogi
- The Easter Bunny - a MUST for the kids