They Got What In Their Oscar Goody Bag?
Not sure when it started but in the last few decades, maybe you've noticed this too if you have hosted a kids B-day or a wedding; quests leave with goody bags.
Well, have you heard what they give the Academy Award folks, just crazy? Warning! I am about to tell you. USA Today newspaper listed quite the swag.
- A trip to the Galapagos, the Amazon, Iceland or Costa Rica and Panama, complete with spa treatments and cooking lessons from International Expeditions.
- Cannabis-infused edibles, bath bombs, oils and chocolates from Colorado's Coda Signature.
- $30,000 toward chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, injectables/fillers, Botox and other rejuvenation procedures from facial plastic surgeon Konstantin Vasyukevich.
- A week for two at luxury wellness resort Golden Door.
- Spy pen from PETA for discreetly reporting on-set animal abuse.
- A post-awards season wellness retreat in Malibu organized by 3d PR and Marketing.
- Poolside dinner prepared by a celebrity chef from Nest Seekers International.
- An 18-minute session with phobia relief expert Kalliope Barlis.
- Luxury eyelashes from Le Celine.
- Stained glass portraits by artist John Thoman.
- A membership to cannabis-friendly social club MOTA Los Angeles.
- Absinthe from A. Junod.
- Custom fragrance from Sue Phillips of Scenterprises.
- Plunger from Mister Poop.
- 10 personal training sessions with Alexis Seletzky.
- Couture bow ties from ZuZu Kim.
- Week-long Greek beachfront escape at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort.
- Field-to-table dinner for two at Flora Farms in Los Cabos, Mexico.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate from Good Girl Chocolate.
- Lapis lazuli bracelet sponsored by TAPS, the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors.
- Coffee-table book "The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer."
- Hair growth system from Vida Hair.
So, what do you think of the list? The fancy plunger was unique. Pretty sure the big celebs have folks on hand to carry everything home, right?