The Proper Way To Order A Beverage At Your Morning Go-To
Having worked for a time as a District Supervisor for a large coffee chain, this subject rings true to me, and may help you to be served faster and appreciated MORE at your morning, midday or afternoon stop.
- Know what you are going to order before you approach the Drive Thru or counter. There are people in line behind you, and nothing is more annoying than waiting for a team member to re-make a drink that wasn't ordered properly.
- Ask if you aren't sure about ordering, "a regular", "double double", "triple triple" all mean a specific coffee made with cream and sugar, if you want milk or a sugar substitute you have to specify that.
- Do you want espresso, flavors, lemon. Is your ice tea or iced coffee sweetened or unsweetened?
- Remember whenever you add extras to your beverage there is usually a charge (hot chocolate with whipped cream).
- If you want iced coffee or tea, make sure you specify that when you first order.
- Most important...if you know exactly what you want, and don't want to wait thru a line, making the team member and those with you happier use the mobile app.
For more tips and tricks check out the original article here.