The Ideal Gift List For Western New York Towns
Western New York is truly a unique place to live and raise a family. But, every town has a need or two and we want to help fill those needs with a few gift ideas. Thanks to you for the input, we have what we think are some ideal gifts for various towns in Western New York and the Buffalo area.
From the Northtowns to the Southtowns, there are some incredible places and people. But if you could give a gift to the town or village that you live in, what would it be? I grew up in East Aurora and now live in Hamburg and have a few gift ideas for each town. East Aurora for example, and amazing place to live and raise a family, is growing like crazy and everyone loves to go to The Bar-Bill. It simply needs more space! Don't get me wrong, I love the atmosphere but it gets crowded, quickly.
Here are some gift ideas that would be good for some of the other villages and towns in Western New York!
- Buffalo Synced Up Traffic Signals
- Orchard Park New Bills Stadium
- Hamburg Chick-Fil-A
- Niagara Falls A Makeover
- Williamsville Shorter Lines At Starbucks On Main
- Kenmore Less Speeding Tickets
- Lockport A Wegman's
- Eden A Fast Food Place
- Amherst No Delays On Niagara Falls Boulevard
- Lancaster Local Chain In The Village (ie: Spot Coffee)
- West Seneca An Ikea store at Southgate Plaza
- Cheektowaga Another ice rink for hockey/open skate
- Lackawanna Progress/development at the old steel plants
- Ransomville / Wilson/ Cambria A Tim Horton's
- Batavia A Wegmans