The Erie County Fair Is Almost Here! What New Food Will You Find This Year?
I love the Erie County Fair and it's right around the corner! The animals, the booths, the rides...but let's not forget the best part...the food!
Every year vendors try out new food concoctions that we get to try for ourselves for just a couple days.
So what new stuff will we see at the Erie County Fair? The will have a New Food Showdown to determine the best of the new food offered at the fair and will be judged by local celebrity judges on August 9th at 11:30.
Treats to try this year include:
- Deep Fried Piggy Mac Taco, Jim’s Taco, Trackside. Pulled pork, macaroni & cheese, coleslaw all inside a taco shell then deep fried.
- Donut Grilled Cheese with Bacon, The Big Cheese near Creative Arts Building. Cheddar & American cheese with bacon grilled on a glazed donut for a delicious combination
- Garlic Parmesan Corn on the Cob, The Crafted Cob near Creative Arts Building. Corn on the cob with garlic butter and parmesan cheese
- Apple Quesadilla, Jacks Delicious Fries on Broadway. Apple quesadilla dipped in butter, deep fried, topped with confectionary sugar & drizzled with icing.
- Cookie Dough Extreme, 4 Dogs Dessert on Slade Park, Homemade edible cookie dough, Chocolate Chip, Cake Batter, Oreo or Surprise Flavor
- Sweeter Than Sweet Tots, Fun Time Foods on Broadway. Sweet potato tater tots with marsh mellow fluff and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Surf & Turf Pierogi, Babcia’s Pierogi on Trackside. Shaved beef, mushroom, and onion filled pierogi, topped with grilled garlic shrimp & basil parmesan sauce.
- Cowboy Nachos, Big G’s Food Service on Trackside. Chips, cheese, chili, beans, salsa, lettuce, sour cream, jalapenos
- Loganberry Sundae, Dippin Dots on Avenue of Flags. Loganberry syrup, white chocolate syrup and whipped cream
- The Dirty Bird, Mineo & Sapio on Broadway. Chicken Italian sausage patties with BBQ glaze, caramelized, onion, cheddar cheese & Asian slaw served on grilled ciabatta
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat