The Biggest Secrets You’ve Kept From Your Parents?
When you think about things you did when growing up there are probably some that you didn't share with you parents...and some may still be a secret to this day. But what's the BIGGEST secret you've kept from your parents?
People on Reddit are sharing the biggest secret they've kept from their parents, and here are some of the best ones . . .
1. "I make more money than I let on . . . so they can't take advantage of me."
2. "I recorded a movie over my sister's high school graduation video."
3. "I am fully aware of my father's extramarital affairs."
4. "My mom doesn't know I've been arrested twice . . . one time with my dad."
5. "When I was 14, I overheard . . . my mom yelling at my dad about some porn searches on the computer. It was really me . . . he kept denying it and she kept calling him a liar. He slept in the guest bedroom for a month."