Taylor Swift Sings At Engagement Party: Tell Me Something Good
Can you imagine Taylor Swift showing up and singing at your engagement party, to the surprise and cheers of all your friends in attendance….Yes it actually happened!
People who know Taylor Swift say that in real life she is just how she is to her fans. She treats everyone the same.
She is beyond nice very caring and she understands that what she does for a living is a privilege and does not take advantage of it.
Swift's philanthropy benefits millions of people around the world. She continues to give to charity each year. She is one of the many musical artists who use their fame to help others
These are just some of the individuals and causes that Taylor Swift has recently donated to:
- October 2018 - Swift donated $10,000 to a boy with autism for a service dog, Swift invited 8-year-old Jacob Hill, his dog Reid and his family to her show at NRG Stadium in Houston.
- September 2019: Swift donated $10,000 to help a 16-year-old fan battling cancer cover medical bills.
- March 2020: She donated $1M to Nashville tornado relief efforts. ...
- March 2020: Swift quietly donated to fans affected by the coronavirus crisis.
- December 2020: The star donated $13,000 to two mothers' GoFundMe pages after reading a Washington Post article spotlighting Americans who are behind on rent due to the government's lack of stimulus agreement amid the COVID-19 crisis.
- December 2020: Taylor donated to an Ohio food bank after an Ohio Swiftie named Sarah J. Bailey brought the star's "Christmas Tree Farm" to her front yard, setting up an elaborate holiday light display to the song alongside a box for food bank donations.
From Alexander Goldschmidt's Twitter feed...
View this post on Instagram