Was Taylor Swift In Town To Break The Hearts Of These Buffalo Men?
It is not often that the jet of a mega superstar touches down in Western New York.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields. Weekday Mornings from 6-10am
Yesterday, the jet of one Ms. Taylor Swift touched down in Buffalo on its way to Los Angeles. Of course, a lot of people say it was just a quick layover to re-fuel, but I think maybe there was more to the story.
Taylor Swift is known for her music and known for writing songs about relationships that haven't quite worked out. So what was this just a layover, or was Ms. Swift working on getting some experience for her next round of songs?
**This Is just fiction. We don't know the relationship status of Taylor Swift, nor any of the men mentioned below, but we thought it would be fun to match them together**
Here are six Buffalo men that Taylor Swift could be looking to date, break up with, and then write an award-winning song about.
1. Josh Allen - Currently the "Big Man" on campus in Western New York. If he were to lead the Buffalo Bills to a Super Bowl win, there is a chance every statue in Buffalo would be changed to a Josh Allen statue. Of course, we know Josh Allen isn't single, but there is no ring just yet...wedding or Super Bowl.
2. Jason Tartick - The former Bachelorette contestant would be a great fit with Taylor Swift. He has been on TV, is great in public, and would make for some great arm candy on the red carpet.
3. Johnny Rzeznik - One musical superstar meets another. Of course, Johnny doesn't spend much time back here in his hometown of Buffalo but maybe if he and Taylor were together she would be back in Buffalo when the Goo Good Dolls are back at Keybank Center later this year.
4. Rob Gronkowski - The Williamsville-born and raised Super Bowl champ would be a great fit for Taylor Swift. "Gronk" is still close with his family just like Taylor and they could work out together and hang out all the time since Gronk is now retired...for now.
5. Russell Salvatore - One of the nicest guys you will ever meet and a person who gives back to Buffalo every single day, Good luck to Ms. Swfit in trying to write a break-up song about Russ and trying to paint him as a bad guy.
5 People You See At Every Yard Sale In Western New York
Most Common Traffic Violations In New York State
6 Names Western New Yorkers Call Bills Stadium