Taste of Buffalo At Home – What to Know
While none of our favorite events can run as normal this summer, the Taste of Buffalo is not one that anybody was willing to miss out on. In that light, we're happy to bring you all of the information about the Taste of Buffalo At Home presented by Tops Friendly Markets!
On Saturday and Sunday, July 11th and 12th, the Taste of Buffalo will go virtual, with many of your favorite activities transitioning to an online platform. The goal of course is to continue to highlight Buffalo's unmatched food scene, and provide fun and informative culinary experiences for all of Western New York.
For a full rundown of everything that the Taste of Buffalo At Home has to offer, visit their Virtual Festival Guide. In addition to virtual cooking demonstrations and live music to enjoy as you eat, some of the highlights include:
- Taste Takeout - Participating restaurants will be offering Taste Takeout menu options--just like you'd normally get at the Taste of Buffalo! Visit the Taste of Buffalo At Home Virtual Festival Guide to find out what your options are and how to order from each restaurant.
- Spin the Wheel - Spin the virtual wheel on Taste of Buffalo's Facebook and Instagram pages to win Taste restaurant gift cards, Tops Friendly Markets gift cards or boxes filled with samples from Tops.
- Virtual Selfie Booth - Take a picture of yourself "at" the Taste of Buffalo At Home
- Taste of Buffalo Kid Zone at Home - Kids can play and cook along from home as fun food projects are demonstrated, including lower pot snacks, origami chicken wings, make-your-own trail mix and more.
- Taste of Buffalo At Home Happy Hour - Pour yourself a local favorite and hop on Zoom to drink with a panel of local beer experts from your favorite breweries and discuss Buffalo beer history, beer styles and the basics of brewing.
- Taste Takeout Awards - Once you've sampled some of the Taste Takeout restaurants, it's up to you to vote for your favorites online.
You can ALSO enter below to win a Taste of Buffalo Sample Pack from Tops Friendly Markets full of goodies to go with your Taste of Buffalo At Home experience!
The Taste of Buffalo at Home presented by Tops Friendly Markets - still bringing you all the entertainment and all the best of Buffalo cuisine on July 11th and 12th.