SolarCity Looking for Factory Workers
The positions SolarCity is looking to fill according to the Buffalo News are manufacturing specialists, shipping and receiving clerks and material handlers. The company will be holding information sessions for those interested in entry level positions. Those information sessions will span over the next two weeks.
The SolarCity workforce information sessions will be held at these sites:
- Thursday - 10 a.m., Edward Saunders Community Center, 2777 Bailey Ave., Buffalo.
- Friday - 1 p.m., Second Baptist Church, 18 Church St., Lackawanna.
- Monday - 10 a.m., Buffalo Employment & Training Center, 77 Goodell St., Buffalo.
- Monday - 2 p.m., Erie Community College North Campus, 6205 Main St., 166 Gleasner Building, Amherst.
- Dec. 13 - 1 p.m., Martha Mitchell Community Center, 175 Oakmont Ave., Buffalo.
- Dec. 19 - 10 a.m., State Labor Department Williamsville Career Center, Transitown Plaza, Main Street and Transit Road, Williamsville.
- Dec. 19 - 5 p.m., Mt. Olive Baptist Church, 710 E. Delevan Ave., Buffalo.
- Dec. 20 - 10 a.m., The Belle Community Center, 104 Maryland St., Buffalo.
- Dec. 20 - 2 p.m., Buffalo Employment & Training Center, 77 Goodell St., Buffalo.