Relationship “Red Flags” That May Be Normal
Tossing your husband or boyfriends things on the front lawn may be an indication that the relationship is over, but there are some things short of that, that experts say are normal and not necessarily red flags...here are just a few.
1. Letting things go unresolved. Trying to find a solution to every single issue that you disagree on is exhausting and unrealistic.
2. Feeling attracted to other people. It takes about 18 months for your hormones to settle in after you enter a relationship. Then you might start feeling attracted to other people again. But it's okay, as long as you don't act on it.
3. Criticism. It's fine as long as it's constructive, and you're nice about it. You can actually help each other grow by giving feedback on things to improve on.
4. Keeping secrets, as long as they're minor. There ARE some things you can keep to yourself. And you can still have a solid relationship without sharing every neurotic thought or detail.
5. Less Intimacy. Slowdowns and even FULL STOPS for a while can be normal. And sometimes it has to do with work stress, or life stress. So don't assume your relationship is headed south just because you're in a lull.
The full list is available here.