Pumpkin Spice Back at Tim Horton’s With New Fall Lineup
We officially have fall well within our sights here in Western New York. That's because pumpkin spice is coming back to Tim Horton's and there's a new lineup this year.
According to WIVB, Tim Horton's will be celebrating the fall with their Pumpkin Spice lineup. It includes a new pumpkin spice donut.
The full fall lineup includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: espresso beverage served either hot or cold, with pumpkin spice syrup and whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Cap: beverage served cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: a pumpkin muffin with pumpkin seeds and a cream cheese filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits: pumpkin spice cake donut holes with glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Glaze Donut: pumpkin spice cake donut with glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut: pumpkin spice ring donut, covered with frosting, with vanilla buttercream and graham cracker crumbs.
I'm a big fan of pumpkin spice so count me in for being ready for fall! The pumpkin spice dream donut sounds amazing.