Most Common House Rules For Kids
I would imagine most homes have rules in place for children. No video games until your homework is done...maybe your kids have a curfew.
Aside from those, here are some of the most common "rules of the house" parents have for their kids . . .
1. Always say "please" and "thank you." 50% said it's a rule in their home.
2. Before you can play, you have to finish your homework, 48%.
3. Always put things back where you found them, 46%. That's also the #1 rule kids BREAK, according to the survey.
4. Having dinner together as a family, 44%.
5. No phones at the table, 41%.
Find the complete list here.