Here Are The Lowest Gas Prices In Western New York
Gas prices continue to drop across Western New York and now you can get a gallon of gas for less than $4 at certain locations.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
We checked the website Gasbuddy.com to find the gas stations with the cheapest gas prices in Western New York. Here is what we found from lowest to highest.
All these stations are offering gas at under $4 per gallon for regular unleaded fuel.
1. Two Eagles - 852 Bloomingdale Rd Basom, NY - $3.75
2. Bigfoot Gas & Smokes - 11263 Indian Hill Rd Perrysburg NY - $3.79
3. Totem Pole Smoke & Gas - 1031 Ledge Rd Basom, NY - $3.80
4. TP Deli & Fuel Outlet - 837 Bloomingdale Rd Basom, NY -$3.80
5. Signals - 11024 Southwestern Blvd Irving NY - $3.81
6. Big Indian Smoke Shop -597 Milestrip Rd Irving, NY - $3.81
7. Native Pride - 11359 US-20 Irving, NY - $3.81
8. Wolf's Run - 12795 Four Mile Level Rd Irving, NY - $3.81
9. Heron's Landing - 11186 Southwestern Blvd Irving, NY - $3.83
10. Seneca Hawk - 10862 Erie Rd Irving, NY - $3.83
It is hard to believe but yes you can find gas for less than $4 per gallon here in Western New York.
You will notice that all of these gas stations are located on Native American reservations. The gas stations can offer a lower price because Native American reservations are exempt from most state and federal taxes that gas stations that are not located on a reservation are required to pay.
Even with the "Gas Tax" holiday that we currently have in New York State, the gas stations on the Native American reservations can offer a lower price.