Lay’s Potato Chips Announced 8 NEW Flavors
Lay's Potato just announced 8 new flavors... On the list?
Lay's Potato announced eight new flavors and they are sure to tickle your fancy!
It is sooo neat because they come out the end of this month!!!!
Here are the new flavors and they represent different parts of the country...
1. Deep Dish Pizza- To represent Chicago
2. Lobster Roll- Obviously, to represent New England
3. Fried Pickles with Ranch- This is to represent the State Fairs
4. Cajun Spice- To represent Lousiana
5. Pimento Cheese- To represent the deep south
6. Thai Sweet Chili- Pacific Northwest
7. Crab Spice- Maryland
8. Chile Con Queso- For Texas
Are you excited for these flavors? I was sort of chocked to be honest. I wasn't expecting them to be so exotic. What flavor should they come up with next? This definitely sets the bar pretty high. Not sure what other flavors there could be...
Maybe a salty cinnamon for those sweet n salty peeps like me? Who knows? I love Lay's potato chips and they are great to have at BBQ's.