Have A Buffalo Bliss Bucket List? Here Are 21.
Okay, it summer is here! Do you have your Buffalo Bliss Bucket list?
Buffalo News came out with some fun ones today. What do you think of these?
1. Have a picnic on the Botanical Garden's lawn with tiny homemade sandwiches.
2. Sift through items for buried treasures at Antique World in Clarence. During the first and third Sundays of the month, go back for the Great American Garage Sale.
3. Embrace Buffalo's industrial past during a grain elevator tour at Silo City
4. Bring a yoga mat to the waterfront for free yoga at Wilkenson Point
5. Learn how to rock climb in the safety of a gym at the recently opened Central Rock Gym.
6. Drink cocktails at a mansion while a band plays on the roof at the Mansion on Delaware's Cocktails on the Lawn.
7. Zip line between silos at Buffalo RiverWorks.
8. If you're not too scared, have your future told by the mediums of Lily Dale, which is about an hour drive from Buffalo.
Still hungry for more, the complete list of 12 other things to do are here.