Foods That Should Never Be Reheated
Almost all of us eat left-overs at one time or another but do you know that there are certain foods you should NEVER reheat?
This happens due to the proteins that are broken down during cooking and the more you reheat those foods, the higher changes of getting food poisoning. It’s important to know what foods you can’t reheat to prevent food poisoning.
- Celery - should not be reheated, nitrates in celery can become toxic if reheated (even in soup)
- Spinach - when reheated releases carcinogenic properties.
- Rice - when reheating causes bacteria called Bacillus Cereus to multiply
- Mushrooms - can cause digestive distress when reheated
- Chicken - is recommended to be eaten cold (after the original meal). Reheating can also cause digestive problems
There is more interesting information to keep you healthy at nutritiontips.club