Fire Destroys Buffalo Restaurant [VIDEO]
Several fire companies were on the scene of a two-alarm fire that broke out at Carmine's Restaurant on Saturday afternoon.
Fire investigators said that a grease fire sparked the blaze that originated in the kitchen and quickly spread throughout the entire restaurant.
A portion of Transit Road was shut down between Main Street and Sheridan Drive to allow firefighters to make proper hose connections, but sadly the restaurant is a total loss.
Total damages have been estimated around $750,000, and the owners say that they are planning to rebuild and reopen.