Easy Tips To Save Money
Often times we all feel like we are living paycheck to paycheck. With children, young and old it is really hard to save. Young children are constantly creating additional expenses from daycare to sports. Then comes college...how can you possibly SAVE money.
Here are some tips that you may not have thought about...
- Check and see if your company has a 401k match - it's like FREE money
- Save half of any raise you get - you got along without the money before
- Don't get upset when markets tumble - investing is a long term process
- Invest your tax refund, or the extra money you are getting weekly from the tax cut
- Invest in yourself, get degrees, certifications...especially when your employer will pay for it