Crystal Pepsi Is Back — What Else Should Be Brought Back? [VIDEO]
That's a loaded question, especially if like me, you grew up in the 80s...the decade of MORE MORE MORE!!!!
Remember this ad?
We had so many options....and even though Crystal Pepsi was technically an early 90s thing, just hearing the name brought back some fantastic food/drink/items memories.
I found this awesome list of things we all probably remember....
We asked you what you wished was still around.
- Marie from East Amherst wants Lays Dill Pickle potato chips
- Don from Marilla loved Brylcreem "A little dab'll do ya!"
- Sandy from Tonawanda loved "Body on Tap" shampoo -- made with beer
- Michelle from Williamsville mentioned Alphabits cereal (I loved that!!!)
- Candy from Niagara Falls misses Windmill cookies
- Pamela from Buffalo wants Wavy Gravy from Ben and Jerry's
- Stacey from East Amherst wants Zima again!
One of my FAVORITE ads from the (eeek!) 70s was for Pearl Drops...I used to walk around running my tongue over my teeth because I thought that's how it worked!!!