This Is The Busiest Day in Western New York
You know what they say: there is always something going on in Buffalo, and if you think otherwise, then you are not looking hard enough.
One weekend in particular is the busiest one we have seen within the last few years in Western New York.
It’s full of concerts, festivals, events, and nonstop fun. You could have the most eventful weekend of your life if you use this to-do list.
August 5 might be the busiest day of the year for Western New Yorkers, but that weekend of August 5-7 is jam-packed full of fun.
Take a look at all of the events happening during the most fun-filled weekend in Western New York that summer has ever seen.
Annual Art Fest Flea Market & Concert
- Sat, Aug 6, 10 AM – 6 PM
- The Old Chapel Antique & Artisan Market
- 172 Robinson St, North Tonawanda, NY
- Just steps away from the Oliver Street Art Festival on August 6th, The Old Chapel Antique & Artisan Market will will host Live Music (band tba soon) on the front steps during our Art Fest Flea Market.
Barefoot Fest 2022
- Thu, Aug 4, 10 AM – Sun, Aug 7, 5 PM
- 11847 Summit Ln, Springville, NY
- Explore all the happening events in Springville, New York in 2022 with us that best suit your interest. Theatre tickets, comedy festival, music classes or any adventure events in Springville, New York.
- Sat, Aug 6, 10 AM
- Greg's U-Pick Farm Market and CSA
- 9270 Lapp Rd, Clarence Center, NY
- Local Vendors & Artisans Food Trucks & Catered Lunch Blueberry Baked Goods An Exclusive Blueberry Ice Cream Treat Contests and Activities for the Kids Admission is complimentary!
- Friday, Aug 5 - 8:15 pm - 10:30 pm
- Admission starts at: $69
- Chautauqua Institution - Amphitheater • One Ames Ave., Chautauqua 14722
- You can get your tickets here.
Buffalo Country Music Festival
- Fri, Aug 5, 4 PM – Sun, Aug 7, 12 AM
- The Backlot Entertainment Venue
- 11891 Main St, Akron, NY
- A three-day festival featuring 12 local acts and three national acts, including Andy Griggs, Frankie Ballard, and Montgomery Gentry. Tickets are as low as $20, and 25% of proceeds go towards Make A Wish in Western New York, and you can get them here.
Buffalo Bills Practice
- Friday, August 5 @ 5:30 pm
- Parking lots will open at 3 pm and parking is free. Gates open at 4 pm.
- The event is sold out.
Cars and Coffee Auto Show
- Sat, Aug 6, 12 – 3 PM
- 1180 Abbott Rd, Buffalo, NY
- You can stop by on every other Saturday morning starting May 14 for a cup of coffee and a tour of the local car club scene. All cars are welcome to come. In events of rain the show will be canceled.
Chalkfest Buffalo 2022
- Sat, Aug 6, 12 PM – Sun, Aug 7, 6 PM
- Buffalo RiverWorks
- 359 Ganson St, Buffalo, NY
- The new theme for this year will be Superheroes and it will be held on: Saturday, August 6th & Sunday, August 7th from 12pm – 6PM. Chalkfest Buffalo!
Chef Darian's Jamaican Market
- Sat, Aug 6, 7 AM – 12 PM
- Larkin Square
- 745 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY
- Chef Darian’s Jamaican Market: featuring Jamaican inspired food, culture and music.
Cows at Canalside
- Fri, Aug 5, 11 AM – 2 PM
- Explore & More - The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Children's Museum
- 130 Main St, Buffalo, NY
- Make friends with some cows! Throughout the summer, you can meet, pet, feed and learn about various types of cows.
- Fri, Aug 5, 7 – 11 PM
- Town Ballroom
- 681 Main St, Buffalo, NY
- You can get tickets here.
Eden Corn Festival // Fuzzy & The Rustbelts
- Sun, Aug 7, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- Eden, NY
- Discover best of Eden, New York performances, theater events & musicals.
Garden Bros Nuclear Circus
- Thu, Aug 4, 7:30 – 9:30 PM
- Eastern Hills Mall
- 4545 Transit Rd, Williamsville, NY
- Buffalo, NY - 7:30PM - 08/04/2022 - Thursday August 4th, 2022 @ 7:30pm EST $0 - $60 input. Get your tickets here.
Green Jello in Buffalo, NY
- Fri, Aug 5, 6:30 PM
- Buffalo Grill N Ale House
- 603 Dingens St, Buffalo, NY
- FTMP Events Presents: GREEN JELLO "Punk Rock Puppet Show" - & special guest variety show acts: Lazy Ass Destroyer, The God Bombs, Thinky Flesh, & Shimmer Bed w/ Angry Soil All Stars.
Howl In The Hills
- Sat, Aug 6, 2 – 10 PM
- Holland International Speedway
- 2 N Main St, Holland, NY
- Howl In The Hills is happening on Saturday, August 06, 2022 at 02:00 PM EDT at Holland International Speedway, featuring Gary Levox from Rascal Flatts.
Man Overboard! A Murder Mystery Dinner
- Fri, Aug 5, 6 – 8 PM
- Buffalo Naval Park
- 1 Naval, Marina Park S, Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo History Tours are on the Fantail of the USS Little Rock for a unique dinner and theater experience. Man Overboard-A Naval Park Murder Mystery Comedy The Performance
NERDS GONE WILD at Fourteen Holy Helpers Summerfest!
- Fri, Aug 5, 7:08 – 11:00 PM
- Fourteen Holy Helpers Church
- Rectory and mailing address, 1350 Indian Church Road (Church, 1345 Indian Church Rd, West Seneca, NY
- NERDS GONE WILD returns to Fourteen Holy Helpers to play Summerfest! NERDS GONE WILD is Western New York's premier party band and award-winning '80s show, playing your favorite New Wave.
- Fri, Aug 5, 5 PM
- Great Pumpkin Farm
- 11199 Main St, Clarence, NY
- Located in Clarence, NY, a suburb of Buffalo, Oinktoberfest is the longest continuously running BBQ competition in NY and has grown and prospered to become one of WNY’s premiere events.
- Sun, Aug 7, 10 AM – Mon, Aug 8, 3 AM
- 840 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY
- You can come out for the annual Run716, taking place in the heart of Buffalo's new and developing Larkinville district! Once known as The Hydraulics and later the home of The Larkin Soap Company.
Sunflower Yoga Festival
- Sun, Aug 7, 12 – 4 PM
- Sunflowers of Sanborn
- 3311 Saunders Settlement Rd, Sanborn, NY
- 5th annual Yoga at the Sunflowers of Sanborn.
- Sun, Aug 7, 12 – 6 PM
- Buffalo RiverWorks
- 359 Ganson St, Buffalo, NY
- The WNY VegFest is on August 7th, 2022 from 12pm-6pm, featuring delicious Veg Food, speakers, cooking, demos, kids activities, vendors, exhibitors, beer and so much more!
Where will you be spending the weekend?