Bundle Up The Family This Weekend And Head Out To The Larkinville Ice Festival
The weather is going to take another dip into those cold temps again this weekend, but here's a cool way to celebrate our Buffalo weather.
It's the 5th Annual Larkinville Ice Festival!
There's a ton to do with the whole family including horse drawn carriage rides down Seneca Street, face painting, FREE hot chocolate toppings bar, ALPACAS, ice sculpture, games, a vendor market, and more!
The full schedule of events looks like this according to Larkinsquare.com:
– LARKIN SQUARE: Snowga at 11am & noon, The Filling Station open from 12pm – 3pm, The Bird’s Nest Circus Arts demos, face painting, FREE hot chocolate toppings bar, ALPACAS, ice sculpture, games and a vendor market (vendor lineup coming soon!)
– HYDRAULIC HEARTH: Bavarian Winterfest at Hydraulic Hearth — complete with German food & music.
– SWAN STREET DINER: Open 7am – 3pm with special Ice Fest Deals.
– FLYING BISON / BUFFALO DISTILLING: 6th Annual Buffalo Groundhog Day! Pro tip: purchase your tickets NOW, drink tickets included, plus five bands throughout the day at both venues.
– LARKIN CENTER OF COMMERCE: Take a horse drawn carriage ride down Seneca St.! Or stop by Eckl’s at Larkin for a beef on weck.